USDT 
300,000
MMX Community Rewards

Final Prize Draw Starts in
00
Days
00
Hours
00
Minutes
00
Seconds
Register Now
Scroll for more

How to Win
a Guaranteed Share

Sign up and Verify
Your Account

Register and complete account verification, if you are not registered on M2

Hold
200 MMX

Hold More
to Earn More

The more MMX you hold, the more you win
Hold MMX to Enter the Draw

Exciting Rewards
for the MMX Community

Join the exclusive giveaway now to win weekly rewards

Final Prize Draw Starts in
00
Days
00
Hours
00
Minutes
00
Seconds
First Prize Draw
15th of March
20,000 USDT
Second Prize Draw
22nd of March
30,000 USDT
Third Prize Draw
29th of March
40,000 USDT
Fourth Prize Draw
5th of April
50,000 USDT
Fifth Prize Draw
12th of April
60,000 USDT
Final Prize Draw
26th of April
100,000 USDT
Hold MMX to Enter the Draw

Fifth Draw
Top Winner 6,000 USDT

Adnaan

Dubai

P6hL

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Terms & Conditions

  • Eligibility: The MMX Community Rewards ("Campaign") is open to all users who hold a minimum of 200 MMX in their M2 Global Wealth Limited (“M2”) account during the campaign period. Eligibility for the raffle is determined by the MMX balance at the time of each draw.
  • Rewards: Participants have the opportunity to win a share of up to 300,000 USDT distributed across several draws, with a designated percentage allocated for the main prize and the remainder to be distributed among other eligible participants. The prize allocation for each draw will be as follows:
    - 15th March 2024 Draw: Total of 20,000 USDT, where one winner will receive a big prize constituting 10% of the total draw amount (2,000 USDT), and the remaining 90% (18,000 USDT) will be distributed among other participants.
    - 22nd March 2024 Draw: Total of 30,000 USDT, where one winner will receive a big prize constituting 10% of the total draw amount (3,000 USDT), and the remaining 90% (27,000 USDT) will be distributed among other participants.
    - 29th March 2024 Draw: Total of 40,000 USDT, where one winner will receive a big prize constituting 10% of the total draw amount (4,000 USDT), and the remaining 90% (36,000 USDT) will be distributed among other participants.
    - 5th April 2024 Draw: Total of 50,000 USDT, where one winner will receive a big prize constituting 10% of the total draw amount (5,000 USDT), and the remaining 90% (45,000 USDT) will be distributed among other participants.
    - 12th April 2024 Draw: Total of 60,000 USDT, where one winner will receive a big prize constituting 10% of the total draw amount (6,000 USDT), and the remaining 90% (54,000 USDT) will be distributed among other participants.
    - 26th April 2024 Final Draw: Total of 100,000 USDT, where one winner will receive a big prize constituting 10% of the total draw amount (10,000 USDT), and the remaining 90% (90,000 USDT) will be distributed among other participants.
  • How to Participate:  To participate in the Campaign, eligible users must maintain a minimum balance of 200 MMX in their M2 account. Participation is verified through a snapshot of account balances taken 24hrs prior to the draw. The number of MMX tokens held increases your chances of winning. Entry into the Campaign is exclusively granted through the ownership of MMX tokens within your M2 account and does not require the purchase of a ticket, additional payment, or any form of financial contribution.
  • Exclusions: Employees, directors and shareholders of M2, its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Investors who had purchased MMX in the “private sale” are also not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
  • Winner Selection: Top Winner will be announced on our social platforms and all other winners will be notified via email and on M2 app within 24 hours of the drawing. It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that their contact information is up-to-date and accurate. M2 is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants due to incorrect or incomplete contact information.
  • Publicity: Participation in the Campaign constitutes the winner’s consent to M2’s to use of the winner’s Name, City and Country of Residence and last 4 digits of their Wallet for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
  • Campaign Period: The campaign will run until 26 April 2024, 12:00 am (UTC).
  • Prize Distribution: Prizes will be distributed to the winners' M2 accounts within 1 day of each draw. Winners will be notified via email or in-app notification.
  • Verification: Users must ensure that all documents provided for KYC completion are valid and up-to-date. M2 reserves the right to reject incomplete or fraudulent verification attempts.
  • General Terms:
    - Participation in the Campaign constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. M2 reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice. The laws of The Bahamas govern these Terms and Conditions. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and dispute resolution process outlined in the M2 Terms of Service, which is hereby incorporated by reference. Participants agree to submit to the dispute resolution process specified in the Terms of Service for resolving any disputes related to this Campaign.
    - M2 reserves the right to determine and change the rules of the promotion at any time without further notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extending, or terminating this Campaign, modifying the eligibility conditions for users participating in the Campaign, and adjusting the Campaign and Raffle Rewards, and all participants shall be bound by these revised terms. 
    - During the Promotion Period, M2 reserves the right to disqualify any participants who engage in dishonest or abusive activities during the Campaign, including but not limited to manipulating or attempting to manipulate the entry process or the operation of the Campaign, providing false information during registration or prize claim or attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign by hacking, altering, or exploiting the system. 
    - Please see M2’s Terms of Service for more information. M2 reserves the right to final interpretation of this promotion. Please contact the customer service team if you have any questions. 
    - This promotion should not be considered a recommendation or a suggestion to buy or sell crypto assets or any other digital asset products. Trading in Virtual Assets can be highly risky and volatile. Please review M2’s Terms of Service for more details. 
    - The value of MMX may fluctuate during and after the campaign. Participants are advised to consider the potential for value changes in their decision to purchase or hold MMX.
    - Participants from DeFi pools should note specific eligibility criteria related to holding MMX directly in M2 accounts.
    - By participating in the Campaign, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless M2, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from and against any claims, damages, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to damages, or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of any prize or participation in any campaign-related activity or participation in this Campaign. In no event will the Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the website or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website and in this Campaign is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
    - By participating in the Campaign, participants consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information as described herein. M2 collects personal information for the purposes of administering this Campaign, including but not limited to, contacting participants in the event they are selected as winners, and publicizing the names of winners.  By accepting a prize, the winners grant M2 the right to use the winner’s Name, City and Country of Residence and last 4 digits of their Wallet for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. This may include, but is not limited to, sharing the winner’s information on social media platforms, in press releases, and on the M2 website.
    - This offer is from M2 Global Wealth Limited, a registered Digital Asset Business regulated and authorized by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas. It is not a product offered by M2 Limited; M2 Custody Limited, which is regulated and licensed by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Abu Dhabi Global Market.
Show more